Small moles spoil the appearance, but how to get rid of papilloma at home? Characteristic light seals often appear on the face or hands. You can remove such warts using the proven methods that our ancestors used effectively for centuries. And today, such skin defects add unnecessary complexes and experiences.
There are many ways to clean the skin from annoying tuberculosis, both in traditional and folk medicine. It will be possible to remove warts in any area, including delicate eyelids and ciliary areas.
How to get rid of papilloma at home? By getting rid of the external manifestations of the virus, you can restore the structure of the skin, as well as reduce the likelihood of further formations. Convenient and safe methods are easy to implement yourself. To protect yourself from negative factors, you need to monitor general health indicators. But before you try to remove warts, you need to understand why they appear.
Such characteristic tissue changes are provoked by the papilloma virus. It is possible to become a carrier after having sex with an infected partner, and ordinary handshakes using some hygiene products are also a common way of infection. Holding on to handrails on public transport cannot be 100% sure of complete safety. But you should not panic, considering everyone as a potential threat. It is impossible to protect yourself from the virus, the most important thing in this case is the immune properties of the body. Whether it will manifest itself in the form of warts or growths will depend on their indicators.
It is important to always consult a doctor, because some strains can be dangerous and can start the process of malignant tumors. You should also understand that this is not the removal of the source from the body, but only the removal of external manifestations. To date, there is no single protocol for the treatment of this virus, immunomodulators can be recommended, but they do not affect the cause itself, but increase the body's resistance.
It doesn't sound very optimistic, but you will have to live with this virus for the rest of your life. If you follow the basics of a healthy way, then it will show itself and not worry. It is comforting to think that the majority of the entire population of the planet, including children, lives happily with various types of papillomas. Therefore, looking for new methods of treatment, enriching quacks will only be a waste of time, nerves and money.
There are many recipes to get rid of annoying growths. Some of them have been used for centuries, others have been successfully applied in folk medicine not so long ago. It is important to strictly follow all recommendations so that healthy tissues do not burn.
This plant has long been used to treat various skin diseases, the name itself speaks of its magical natural properties. Our ancestors used natural poison to remove warts, rashes, growths, but only knowledgeable people had the right to collect weeds. Today, the following options can be distinguished for removing papillomas using celandine:
- it is necessary to collect and process herbs only with rubber gloves, the mask will not interfere in case of respiratory disease;
- with a large number of papillomas, it is not worth treating everything immediately, it is recommended to choose up to 6 pieces, conduct a monthly course, and then proceed to the next growths;
- it is necessary to ensure that the juice or infusion does not fall on cuts or wounds;
- do not forget to check for a possible allergic reaction before use, apply a little to the bend of the elbow and wait about 12 hours, if there is no burning, redness and itching, then you can use the medicine safely.
A very convenient and effective method is used for both children and adults. Unlike celandine, natural oils are used on the most sensitive areas of the skin, including the eyelids. It is only important to exclude the allergy factor, so testing the aromatic liquid is mandatory. Wormwood and tea tree oil are the most effective for getting rid of warts. This home method helps with small growths up to 1 cm in size, for larger ones, a dermatologist should be consulted.
It has excellent disinfectant and antiseptic properties, restores the skin, eliminates the manifestations of the virus. The active components of the oil are thujone and azulene, which help to restore the smoothness of the skin. It applies as follows:
- put a couple of drops on a cotton swab and treat each wart regularly 2 times a day, until the leg itself peels off, it is not necessary to help it by squeezing it, otherwise a scar will appear later. the wart does not look very aesthetically pleasing;
- can also be used in the form of compresses and lotions, the essential oil will not harm healthy areas of the skin upon contact, on the contrary, it is effectively used in the treatment of burns;
- it is recommended to use wormwood oil for a month, if the growths do not dry during this time, take a break for 3 weeks and then continue the procedures.
Tea tree oil
The king of natural antivirals is tea tree ether. It can be used on any part of the body, a safe natural product that will quickly soothe and restore the skin. This aromatic liquid is used in the following way:
- wash your hands thoroughly with soap, put a few drops of oil on your fingertips, rub very intensively on the growths to avoid accidental damage;
- repeat the procedure in the morning and in the evening, after that it is recommended not to use decorative cosmetics in this area, as well as to ensure free access to oxygen, therefore, if papillomas are located on the body, you cannot wear tight clothing. from synthetic materials;
- the oil also increases immune properties, protects against viruses and infections, you can add a few drops to soap or use it to clean the room with an aroma lamp.
This unpretentious plant is useful for growing in every home. Only a fresh cut is used, an important condition is age - more than 5 years. The treatment regimen is as follows:
- carefully separate a piece of the branch, attach the papilloma and fasten it with a tape;
- you will have to keep it for up to 4 hours, if used at night, you can make a bandage for additional fixation;
- It is recommended to repeat the simple procedure within 10 days.
Not the vegetable itself, but its dressings, which are not rich in active elements, are used. It is necessary to collect a clean peel and pour apple or wine vinegar, knead it well to make a slurry. Transfer to a dark glass container and insist for a week. Use the finished liquid as follows:
- you can make compresses by applying a moistened cotton pad directly to the papilloma, keep it for about half an hour;
- or lubricate with a cotton swab 2 times a day;
- Use it for a month until the wart falls off.
Famous for its antiseptic properties, it can easily cope with any growth. It is better to use garlic cakes in order not to damage the skin with their burning juice. They are used both in single formations, it is convenient to apply to all populations. Preparation of folk remedies is very simple:
- Pass 2-3 cloves through a press or crush in a mortar, add a teaspoon of rye or oatmeal, knead well into a cake;
- apply to the problem area, it will take about 2 hours;
- repeat daily for a month, each time making a fresh healing dough.
Traditional fighting methods
You can remove small growths at home. If papillomas are large, dark, red, black, have an uneven, loose surface, have an irregular shape, it is not recommended to remove them yourself. The following options are widely available in aesthetic medicine clinics:
- burning with liquid nitrogen, one of the disadvantages of this method is the need to repeat the procedure, since it is impossible to control the depth of exposure, but no unpleasant or painful sensations are caused;
- removal with salicylic acid can be carried out only by an experienced dermatologist, who makes sure that the composition does not leave inflammation, and also does not cause a change in the structure of cells;
- surgical disposal is used for papillomas larger than 3 cm, they are cut with a scalpel under local anesthesia, then a suture is placed and the material is sent for histological examination, after 2 weeks there is no scar;
- an electro-knife is used for the electrocoagulation method, it also takes place under local anesthesia, a pink skin is formed immediately after removal, it is also used for gentle intervention in the area of the eyes and eyelashes. necessary, due to the ability to prevent coarse scarring of the tissue;
- when using a laser, one procedure is enough, there are no unpleasant sensations, the closest areas of the skin are not affected, and in just one week, no traces remain at the site of the wart.
However, just like home methods, in-office removal methods do not guarantee that warts will not reappear in the same area.
It is aimed only at increasing the immune properties of the body, it is not possible to eliminate the virus, there are only ways to prevent it from manifesting itself. These are the available methods that are useful and recommended at any age:
- nutritional diversity, the menu should be based on fresh fruits, vegetables, cereals, meat, fish, seafood, dairy products;
- during beriberi, as well as after a cold, use mixtures of raisins, dried apricots, walnuts, and honey according to Art. One spoon per day for 2 months;
- sleep at least 8 hours, avoid overwork;
- doing sports, leading an active lifestyle;
- learning to manage emotions;
- use natural immunomodulators - a decoction of wild rose, ginger, echinacea tincture;
- get rid of bad habits, you can allow yourself to drink a few glasses of red wine once a week.
You should not panic with the appearance of a small growth on the skin and face terrible diseases. And how to get rid of papilloma at home? If it is a small wart that does not cause much discomfort, you can use folk methods. But with dark, large growths, you should definitely contact a dermatologist.